The 2-Year Limited Warranty
- Only applies to purchases made from authorized retailers of Laresar.
- Is subject to the adherence of the requirements outlined in this instruction manual, and is subject to further conditions outlined below.
- Your Laresar appliance has a 2-year warranty against original defects in material and workmanship, when used for private household purposes in accordance with the Laresar Instruction Manual. Motorized accessories and battery bought separately come with a 1-year warranty.
- This warranty provides, at no extra cost to you, all labor and parts necessary to ensure your appliance is in proper operating condition during the warranty period.
- This warranty will only be valid if the appliance is used in the country in which it was sold.
- Quality-related warranty claims on purchases made through Laresar's authorized distributors and retailers are handled through Laresar. For quality-related warranty claims, items will be replaced with a factory refurbished model of equal value when available, otherwise a new item will be sent.
Laresar shall not be liable for costs, damages or repairs incurred as a result of:
- Appliances purchased from an unauthorized dealer.
- Careless operation or handling, misuse, abuse and/or lack of maintenance or use not in accordance with the Laresar Instruction Manual.
- Use of the appliance other than for normal domestic purposes, e.g. for commercial or rental purposes.
- Use of parts not in accordance with the Laresar Instruction Manual.
- Use of parts and accessories other than those produced or recommended by Laresar.
- External factors unrelated to product quality and use, such as weather, modifications, accidents, electrical outages, power surges or acts of God.
- Repairs or alterations carried out by unauthorized parties or agents.
- Failing to clear blockage and other hazardous material from the appliance.
- Normal wear and tear, including normal wearing parts, such as clear bin, belt, filter, HEPA, brush bar, and power cord (or where external damage or abuse is diagnosed), carpet or floor damage due to use not in accordance with manufacturer’s instructions or failure to turn the brush bar off when necessary.
- Reduction in battery discharge time due to battery age or use.
Please retain your proof of purchase. To make a claim under our Limited Warranty, you need to provide your serial number and the original purchase receipt with the purchase date and order number on it.
All work will be carried out by Laresar or an authorized agent.
Any replaced defective parts will become the property of Laresar.
Service under this warranty will not extend the period of this warranty.